Sunday, June 26, 2011

one year



One year ago today, I married my best friend. People always say the first year is tough and I'm not going to lie...it wasn't always perfect. But other times it absolutely was. We've been through a lot together this past year, including:

*A
honeymoon in Greece

*Living together in our
new home

*
Cooking and trying new recipes

*A whole lot of
weekends

*Exploring a "new" city (
1,2, 3, 4)

*Our first
Christmas tree! (and our first Xmas card)

*Stranded in our first
snow storm

*A scary
dog attack

*Growing vegetables from
our garden

*An adventure in
Iceland

*Getting our bully,
Pancho

...and I wouldn't trade any of it for anything. Happy Anniversary babe! xoxo.


(Photo by Nessa K)

1 comment:

runi said...

Happy belated anniversary, you two! Sorry it's late- time really has gone by so quickly! I love that Nessa K photo of you two!

Related Posts with Thumbnails