Thursday, June 23, 2011

bossypants



Now that we are official parents of a new puppy, so long are the days of going out to eat or catching a movie...we are lucky if we even stay awake until 9:30pm (most likely we are huddled together on the floor snoring away). Thankfully, I've been using this time to catch up on my reading and I just finished Tina Fey's 'Bossypants'! It is such a hilarious read that I caught myself laughing out loud many, many times throughout the book. I'm also the annoying type that proceeds to read random passages out loud to anyone in the room - even if it's completely out of context...resulting in 'are you crazy' stares. Yeah, it's that good.

1 comment:

runi said...

I've been thinking about reading Bossypants -- is it Sedaris funny? I think I got burnt out on 30 Rock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails