Thursday, May 19, 2011

a day at the zoo


I don't think you can ever be too old for the zoo...at least not for Kyle and I, judging by how much fun we had at the Fort Worth Zoo a few weeks ago! We saw so many amazing animals from all over...and no offense to the Dallasites out there, but it was infintely better than the Dallas Zoo (mainly because all of the animals had at least one other friend to keep them company). The MOLA (Museum of Living Art) was pretty amazing too and we certainly had fun playing around with the aquarium setting on my camera while we were there (as seen above from our creepy red faces). If you ever get a chance to visit, I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

runi said...

Wow, that zoo looks a lot more lively than the one in Austin! I like the aquarium picture!

Related Posts with Thumbnails