- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons good-quality maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil (like canola, grapeseed or safflower oil...I just used vegetable though)
2. Roll the mixture into golf-ball sized meatballs.
3. Grill, roast, broil, or pan-fry the meatballs until cooked through and serve with your choice of sauce (I pan-fried mine in a skillet with a little oil in batches, until there was a light sear on all sides).
Makes about 2 dozen meatballs...enjoy!