Wednesday, July 21, 2010

eat pray love



One of the many books I brought along on our honeymoon was Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. I know I'm probably the last one on Earth to jump onto the bandwagon, having just read it for the first time but I absolutely loved it. I can honestly say there are very few books out there that have inspired me as much as this one did. I even bought a book in Italian from a small bookstore in Santorini - even though I don't speak a word of Italian. Just so I could read it out loud on our balcony...I'm sure the neighbors thought I was crazy but it just sounded so beautiful. I can't to see the movie!

P.S. I finally got around to sorting through hundreds of photos (but felt like thousands) and will be posting about my bachelorette party tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails