Tuesday, February 16, 2010

happy 1st blog year!


Ta-da! Today marks the 1 year anniversary of this blog! I am both surprised and proud to have stayed with it for this long. Because I have a day job that isn't very creative, it makes me so happy to be able to write and share a little of myself with all of you through this outlet. It's hard to believe that this was my very first post. Well, technically this was (but it doesn't really count).

So for your amusement, I give you my top 10 favorite posts so far:

10) Sleepy Bulldog
9) L-O-V-E
8) We're Engaged!
7) Happy Hallie
6) Human Clock
5) Wolf & Pig
4) Typewriter Cake
3) The Photographic Dictionary
2) Things That Make Me Happy
1) Kid Chairs

(I don't know why, but that post always makes me smile...must be the pooh bear)

THANK YOU to all of my readers for making this first year so memorable, I couldn't have done it without you and I can't wait to see what's in store next!

10 comments:

jcrewphd said...

Congratulations! Your blog is so cute!

runi said...

Hooray!!! Congratulations, sharon!! I hope you never stop sharing with us :) -- i love your top 10 too! what a great year, it has been!

amy kelinda said...

Happy bloggoversary! I really love coming by here and seeing all the adorable things that you find!

Bobby Masuda said...

And to think all those people were saying you'd never be able to keep up. Well you sure showed them!

Good job Ms. Sharon. As someone lucky enough to have been mentioned in your blog, I can definitely give my stamp of approval and two enthusiastic thumbs up!

tinypaperheart said...

happy 1st birthday to your lovely blog! many, many more to come hopefully! :)

kel said...

Yay! I love reading your blog and finding all these little adorable things and posts that make me smile (I still check out the pug head tilt when I'm feeling down!)a

Anonymous said...

your blog is boring! i want more bulldog pictures!!!

Hillary said...

Congrats, Sharon! This is an awesome achievement! I look forward to reading about your future adventures and cute finds. :)

Unknown said...

Yeah Sharon! To many more years...love to read your posts so thank you.

Optimista said...

Woo hoo! Happy Bloggy Birthday, Sharon! <3

Related Posts with Thumbnails