Tuesday, August 3, 2010

first look









Because we weren't having a "traditional" wedding ceremony where my dad would walk me down the aisle, I really wanted to have a special moment with Kyle right before - so we decided to do a 'first look'...which was basically a chance for us to see each other for the first time all dressed up in our fancy clothes!

Nessa, our photographer, led me to these little stone steps in the backyard to where Kyle was standing and all I could remember was how nervous (and giddy!) I felt just seeing his backside. Once he turned around I don't think either of us could stop grinning...and gosh, Kyle looked so handsome. It was a very sweet moment for the both of us and I'm so glad we did it!

(Photos by Nessa K Photography)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so beautiful...
chris from nyc

Sharon Chen said...

thanks chris :)

Optimista said...

OMG! These are just the sweetest photos! It's like a fairy tale! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails