Friday, June 12, 2009

TGIF + weekly favorites


This week sure felt like it was never-ending, so I'm happy it's finally Friday! It's supposed to get to 102F here tomorrow, yikes...can someone say pool time?

Also, here a few things that I didn't get a chance to post about this week:

- Awww: a 'love story' wedding invitation.

- Take a look at these "happy" people.

- UM yeah. I'm so making this over the weekend. Think they had me at "marshmallow-soft icing"...

- What a cute, vintage, summery sailor-inspired dress!

- A lovely little sugar bowl (Kyle would love this).

Have a good one! xoxo

(Photo by Fleurrr
)

3 comments:

toast said...

Haha, the "happy" people are great. All I can think of when I see those pictures is how everyone looks like, "Yay. Woohoo." -vacant stare-

The wedding invitation is so adorable, though! I always love to hear how couples met, so I think it's a GREAT idea to print the story of the couple on their wedding invitation. :)

ivy said...

holy crapola. i had a good laugh with the happy people. will add both that and the DIY wedding site to my google reader. totally brilliant. cute story.

runi said...

hahah look at those happy people! and i love the wedding invitation-- very creative!

Related Posts with Thumbnails