Friday, April 24, 2009

weddings + weekly favorites list


What will you be up to this weekend? I think wedding season has officially begun - because I will be going to 2 in a row (one this week and one next week). I have to admit, I love weddings in general...but someday when it's my turn, I'm not sure I'd want an extravagant affair. Maybe I'm more of a city hall type of gal...followed by a lovely brunch with family & friends of course!

Also, here a few things that I didn't get a chance to post about this week:

- Sleep on your artsy side (Thanks Colin!)


- In case you don't know how babies are made (Via I Heart You)

- Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese...and bed sheets?

- Something cute & floral for mom. Or these!


- Best t-shirt ever (and my personal motto)


Have a good one!

(Photos by featherlove...aren't they just beautiful?!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails