Thursday, January 23, 2014

raw fig cheesecake


It's a little funny to me that the only thing I've craved so far in my pregnancy is dessert...well, basically anything sweet. From candy to cookies to cakes to ice cream...it's all I can think about!* This coming from someone who was all about the salty snacks pre-pregnancy (salt & vinegar chips anyone???). I guess someone is trying to tell me that it's never too early for her to have a sweet tooth;)

But I saw this cheesecake while browsing online a few days ago and for some reason keep coming back to it. I just think it's beautiful and boy oh boy *mouthwatering*. Not to mention, it's raw! Anyone have some spare figs lying around that they'd like to send me...

*Literally as I'm typing this, I am using all of my strength and willpower to not devour the 3 boxes of girl scout cookies that Kyle brought home yesterday...

(Photos and recipe via here)

3 comments:

Adria said...

This looks amazing! I'm currently obsessed with dried figs in salad.

On a baby related note, I can't wait to see how you dress your little lady! Are you going to decorate a nursery?

Sharon Chen said...

@Adria - yes I am!! It is a slow process but hopefully everything will come together. I will post pictures of her room once it's ready;)

Adria said...

Can't wait to see it! So excited for you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails