Thursday, August 15, 2013

home

There's nothing quite like the feeling of coming home after you've been out of town for a couple of days...and even though I enjoyed seeing my friends, family, and coworkers very much, I think there was always a part of me that was counting down the hours/minutes/seconds until I could leave again. Seriously, I was even having trouble sleeping at night (at my parents' house, in my old bed even)! Maybe I'm turning into a sappy old woman, who knows...

All I know is I felt like my heart was literally going to explode after coming home and seeing Kyle and this little guy:

Yes, his slobber, fur, and nose smudges all over my car windows may drive me crazy sometimes...but it's ok, because he's worth it;)

(Photo via my Instagram)

1 comment:

runi said...

incredibly sweet post. I can relate. I can't sleep at my parents' house anymore really.

Related Posts with Thumbnails