Wednesday, March 13, 2013

bedtime reading


Last week, Kyle and I made a new resolution to be in bed by the same time every night (11pm). This would give us a good 15-20 minutes of reading before falling asleep. I have to say, so far it's been amazing! I've been feeling more rested during the day and I no longer feel guilty about not reading enough for fun. The last two books I just finished reading were The Happiness Project and 30 Things Every Woman Should Have and Should Know by the Time She's 30Both fun, inspiring, and easy reads...would definitely recommend! Anyone have a good book suggestion they would like to share?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to read The Happiness Project! Such a fun and happy cover. :)

Sharon Chen said...

I know!!! Love the cover too:)
It's definitely one of the easier "self help" books I've read...

Related Posts with Thumbnails