Thursday, January 6, 2011

new year goals

I know I am a few days late posting my resolutions for the New Year, but I figured better late than never right? Not to mention if I announce them to the whole world, there's probably a better chance that I will hold myself accountable so here goes:

1. Be more active, whether it's more walks in the park or taking a class (I've learned early on that I am not a "gym person").
2. Make new friends, especially since now that I am in a new city...I need new friends to explore it with!
3. Shop for things that I will absolutely love forever and ever...instead of just for something new to wear/have. This has always been a constant struggle for me but I think I am getting better.
4. Blog for the right reasons. I'm approaching my 2 year mark (hard to believe!) from when I first started this blog and I know that as I continue to grow and evolve, so does my blog. While I am so thankful for everyone who takes the time to stop by, ultimately I started this blog for me. I think I lost sight of that (especially towards the end of last year) but no more! 2011 will be about quality, not quantity, and I hope to make it more personal as I continue to share bits of my life with my readers. I really do appreciate all of you!!!
(5.) If time, learn to speak French*.

*This is actually my big "Before I turn 30" goal that I set for myself when I was in my early 20s...so I still have a few more years;)

2 comments:

amy kelinda said...

Ooo boy, I'd love to learn French, too. But I am a complete dunce when it comes to languages, apparently. I'm surprised I learned English at all!

And I love coming to your blog, whether you post about your day, weekend, or even just little things you find on the internet! I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store here!

runi said...

i like the caveat on learning French! K and I are holding you to it! I already went rock climbing (once at Austin Family Fun Park) haha - hope that counts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails