Thursday, September 16, 2010

a collection a day


I love checking out what Lisa Congdon posts on her blog, “A Collection a Day, 2010” each day…Lisa is an artist living in San Francisco that photographs (and occasionally draws or paints) real-life collections that exist in her home/studio. I think it’s fascinating to see the vast range of collectibles she has and I wonder how she organizes and stores them (Shoeboxes? Desk drawers?).

The Kerr mason jars made me smile – as I too have quite a collection around the house that were leftover from the wedding!

3 comments:

runi said...

these collections are so creative! those plastic bag ties really made me smile

Sharon Chen said...

me too! i never know what to do with those...

jcrewphd said...

I have a hard time throwing things away, but if I collected so much my hubby would go crazy since he hates my "hoarding" tendencies. Haha, but these are so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails