Tuesday, October 6, 2009

backseat picnic


Kyle and I had been wanting to try TerraBurger for awhile now so we finally did a few weeks ago! The only problem was there wasn't really anywhere to sit...so we decided to have a mini "picnic" in the backseat of the car. My veggie burger was delicious, though surprisingly not as good at this one...and Hallie thoroughly enjoyed several of my sweet potato fries (and some of Kyle's burger bun too). All that was missing was the red and white checkered blanket!

P.S. Don't you just love that last photo where all you see is the top of Hallie's furry head? :)

4 comments:

amy kelinda said...

Awws! I don't think I've ever sat in the backseat of my own car, which is weird now that I think about it! And who knew that dogs are fans of sweet potato fries?

Bobby Masuda said...

Hallie looks so happy. Love her little mini-fro.

Sharon Chen said...

hahah she is happy, just look at that grin! :)

Melody said...

The Sweet Potato Fries are the BESTTTT yum yum yum! Overall, it's too expensive hehe..but on the other hand its ORGANIC lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails