Friday, August 14, 2009

weekend happiness


Yay, it's finally Friday! I cannot even explain to you how long of a week this was, I'm just happy it's over. I don't do well with work stress that's for sure. I am excited to hang out with my sister though, who is in town for a few days! We plan on eating large amounts of delicious food (our usual) and seeing this movie (I seriously cannot wait!). Hope your weekend is just lovely :)

(Photo of us in Switzerland eating a yummy falafel from a street vendor...don't we look identical?)

3 comments:

Melody said...

hey gurl! I saw the Time Traveller's Wife, I thought it was pretty well made, kinda sad but really sweet!! Tell me what you think! Reminded me sorta of P.S. I love you, a lil bit~~

Sharon Chen said...

haha, of course i am a total book snob and thought it was nowhere near as good as it should have been...but i still cried, i'm such a sap :)

runi said...

aw, i like this pic of you and megan! i forgot about this one with the falafel

Related Posts with Thumbnails