Thursday, June 11, 2009

book of gold


Just finished reading The Alchemist, by Paul Coelho...and I have to say, I really enjoyed it. I know it's received much criticism (as well as acclaim) from many but honestly, if you are in the mood for a simple and inspirational read you won't be disappointed. Speaking of alchemy, I am also loving these simple gold earrings from local Austin boutique, Eliza Page (they have an online shop too!):


Large White Flower Drop Earrings
- So simple and lovely...with a vintage touch. I think these would look gorgeous dressed up or down.


Brass Baroque Swirl Earrings
- Also with a vintage feel, these remind me of an antique picture frame, but all twisted up and dramatic! I think they are my favorite of the 3.


Large Gold Single Loop Earrings
- Loop earrings are a staple to every woman's wardrobe, in my opinion. Love the subtle hammered texture these have.

These really inspire my own jewelry designs as I hope to have my etsy shop up and running sometime this summer! I will keep you posted though...

2 comments:

toast said...

I adore the simplicity of the loop earrings, and how they have that hammered effect just to give it a little more edge. :) I would love to find a local jewelry shop here in my town, but if I drop by Austin, I'll be sure to check out their shop there. :D

runi said...

sb, have you been to eliza page yet? it's close to where i work. also, YAY for etsy jewelry!! i'd like to place an order....

Related Posts with Thumbnails