Friday, May 22, 2009

happy memorial day + weekly favorites


Happy Memorial Day weekend! Will you be doing anything fun? I'll be visiting my sister and Kyle in Dallas/Fort Worth, where I hope to relax and catch up on a movie or two. I really want to see this film...but will most likely end up seeing this or this (that is, if Kyle has any say in it)!

Also, here a few things that I didn't get a chance to post about this week:

- Awesome show, awesome
tote!

- Adorable cupcake
tags for parties, scrapbooking and more...and they're free! (Via Creature Comforts)

- Haha, the top 10 worst car
ads of all time (watch/cringe at your own risk)

- Pillowcases guaranteed to make you smile!

- Wouldn't it be amazing to eat at this
cafe in New Zealand? (Via doubletakes)

Have a good one! xoxo

(Photo by @Maco)

1 comment:

toast said...

WOW @ the cafe! I love New Zealand! :)

I want to see Sunshine Cleaning too, but will probably end up watching Terminator instead tomorrow. Hahaha... I have a soft spot for action flicks. Have fun in Dallas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails