
Hi friends! Hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing weekend. I spent mine hanging out at home, cooking a little, shopping a lot (online) for gifts and trying to stay warm since our heater broke. I did manage to visit my sister up in Dallas and we watched Black Swan...I would highly recommend it as the acting is impeccable, though just a warning - it is very intense (not to mention graphic). I also tried my first kumquat ever from Kyle's kumquat tree...and was pleasantly surprised. Who knew eating the rind could be so tasty?
hola Sharon,soy de Mexico, me encantan tus fotos de fin de semana!!
ReplyDeletetranslate..
hi Sharon i´m from Mexico. i like pretty much your weekend photos :D and your little dog its so pretty!! i have a poodle too, her name it´s suri. have a nice day
Mmmmm, kumquats! They look so cute on that tiny tree, too! My aunt used to grown them and I remember she'd always give us a few when we'd visit. Sigh... I miss those days...
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Lilly! I am trying to post more photos of my dog (Hallie) on the blog more but it's hard sometimes because she is very camera-shy :)
ReplyDelete